Wednesday, March 4, 2009

bBbboooooK hUnnNt

So tired from running around the foreign campus of Cattolica University to get two books from their library.  I was so proud of myself for figuring out how to ask "Dove la bibliotecha della economia?" before my ventures, but then realized - of course - that I could not understand a word of directions given to me.  After three tries, I finally tuned into the name of the building one man was telling me.  Then it was a trek to find a map of the place, the location, and how to go about checking out the books italian library style.  There is no such thing as shelf perusing in Italy which I think is  shame.  

But now I have the books and I am very excited and proud of my task accomplishment today!  Starting a paper two weeks before it is due is also a feat in and of itself!  Time to start reading about Economic Clusters and Silicon Valley - in English of course.  


No comments:

Post a Comment