Saturday, May 9, 2009

Unreal Worlds

Cinque Terre

The skies loomed over the colorful cities as we approached the "five lands" by ferry.

We swam in the Ligurian Sea, then danced to dry off.

The 2 hour hike was mostly uphill stairs.  Fun and beautiful, but not while wet.  We brought wine to hydrate on the trail.

Kristin will appreciate this cloudage over the Sea.

Venice

This is why I disliked Venice.  So many tourists, I felt like I was at a fair.

I bet the gondola drivers hate these people.
Also, I only brought stripped clothing to wear to Venice, unaware it meant I would match the gondola men.  Haha.
 
This cannibalism sight drew a crowd.  

This is why I loved Venice.  A waterbaby's dream.

The only art endeavor we accomplished in Venice - a city filled with classical art - was stumbling into a Street Art gallery.  

Actual Venice Street Art.

The storms were always looming.  How unreal does this look?

No comments:

Post a Comment