Friday, May 15, 2009

The last of Milano livin'.

Cono piccolo con limone e caffe.

We frequented Chocolat at least every other day. so yummmy.

thumbs wars.

IES friends at the farewell dinner.

so much love & new friends.

Sexy bar Peep and Show is right across from school. Jesse loved it, never wanted to leave.

Drinking in the streets is legal in Italy. Last weekend festivities + UPSer David came to visit.

My time in Milano is coming to an end tomorrow afternoon. Most lasts have been fulfilled; last gelato (lemon and coffee), last metro ride, last pizza for a very long time (hopefully), last rainy walk down Corso Magenta past the Santa Marie della Grazie church - where The Last Supper is housed. This has been an amazing experience to say the least - definitely the best decision I have made in some time. Milan was the big city I have always dreamed of living in, and being here has quenched that thirst for city-life, at least for a while. I will miss the unforgiving Italian stare and the freedom to give it right back at them. I will miss saying words like "etti" and "ciao ciao". I truly will miss walking everywhere and never feeling bored or anxious to get to my destination. Not even to mention the window shopping....

Now it is on to my next adventure, and then the adventures after that....

I was born wanting exploration, so explorin's what I'll do.

Arriverdici Milano. Te Amo.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading about your adventures in this world.

    Please! never stop blogging your future destinations.

    ReplyDelete