Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tired Fingers

This is the best tram ever in Milan. It still has those lights on it, not just for holiday....who knows.

Meghan and I cut my hair as soon as I got here, short!!!!!!



The view from my apartment...Via Polliauolo. You can't tell from this picture, but there is sweet graffiti everywhere....especially of Gary Colman's face.



This is the view from the hotel room in Stresa that Meghan and I first stayed in for orientation. Those mountains are Switzerland.


After much deliberation about the pros and cons of blogging about my Milano experience, my fingers finally provided me with a loud YES. It was getting difficult to remember who I had told what, and who I forgot to e-mail, blahh blahh. So here it is - a record of my experiences and thoughts on life abroad. I am computerless in europe, but have access to a lab at school, therefore the blog will be lacking the amount of phots I would like it to have, but oh well.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment